Please get your documents to us at least 48 hours prior to your Mortgage Analysis Planning Consultation so we can provide the best possible service to you.
- One full month (30 days) most recent pay stubs
- Two years most recent W-2’s and federal tax returns
- Two months most recent full statements for all bank accounts, mutual funds, annuities, 401K’s and other similar asset accounts (all pages please)
- Copy of drivers license(s)
- Copy of homeowner’s insurance policy or name and phone number for homeowner’s insurance agent
- Most recent mortgage statement(s)
Documents Unique to Situations:
- If retired or disabled: award letter, year-end statement, most recent bank statement showing your social security or disability being deposited and evidence of expected continuance for 3 years.
- If paying child support: amount paid each month.
- If receiving child support: separation agreement/child support order, evidence that child support has been received consistently for the past 3 months, evidence that support is expected to continue for at least 3 years.
With these documents we can usually get a clear picture of what kind of loan you’ll need, but we may need to request more documentation to get more specific. Bear with us – it’s part of the process. And the more information we have up front, the more accurately we can provide numbers to you.