Please get your documents to us at least 48 hours prior to your Pre-Purchase Consultation so we can provide the best possible service to you. We understand this is one of the least favorable parts of the process, yet this is one of the most critical parts of the process and we appreciate you being as thorough as possible.
- One full month (30 days) most recent pay stubs
- Two years most recent W-2’s and federal tax returns
- Two months most recent full statements for all bank accounts, mutual funds, annuities, 401K’s and other similar asset accounts (all pages please)
- Copy of drivers license(s)
- Name and phone number for your Realtor
- Name and phone number for your Homeowner’s Insurance agent
- Agreement of Sale
Documents Unique to Situations:
- If retired or disabled: award letter, year-end statement, most recent bank statement showing your social security or disability being deposited and evidence of expected continuance for 3 years.
- If paying child support: amount paid each month.
- If receiving child support: separation agreement/child support order, evidence that child support has been received consistently for the past 3 months, evidence that support is expected to continue for at least 3 years.
With these documents we can usually get a clear picture of what kind of loan you’ll need, but we may need to request more documentation to get more specific. Bear with us – it’s part of the process. And the more information we have up front, the more we can help you to customize the absolute best mortgage for you and your home purchase.