What to Expect
This is when your file goes from your Loan Officer’s hands to the Processing Team. If you have questions, your devoted Processing Team will be able to help you. Call Us 717-431-9299.
Unique to FAIRWAY, we communicate with you throughout the process. At the Processing stage, the team gathers everything needed for Underwriting from you, your Home Owners Insurance Agent, the Appraiser, and your Settlement Company. In order:
- We Lock Your Rate.
- We order your Appraisal.
- We ask the Title/Settlement Company to begin your title research, looking for any liens on the property.
- We request an insurance declaration from your Home Owners Insurance Company.
- We collect documentation from you that we believe will help your file get through Underwriting as smoothly and quickly as possible.
What We Need From You
- Your prompt response will be your best ticket to a swift approval. We may need a few additional documents based on your specific situation, and the faster you can provide what we need, the faster we can submit your file to Underwriting.
- At this point you should have decided on a Home Owners Insurance Company. If you are establishing a relationship with a new Home Owners Insurance Company, please follow through with their set-up process. Files are often delayed on their way to Settlement because an Insurance Agency is waiting for payment and application.
Call your Processing Team with any questions. 717-431-9299. We love to help.
Don’t delay. We just love to be able to announce that ‘Clear to Close’ with plenty of time to spare.